The sources of data quoted here are the crime surveys for England & Wales (CSEW), unless stated otherwise. Whilst internet links to the sources are given below, the older CSEWs are likely to have been archived and no longer available on the live internet. Consequently full references for each year are listed below to facilitate retrieval from archive.
- Crime in England and Wales, 2009/10, edited by John Flatley, Chris Kershaw, Kevin Smith, Rupert Chaplin and Debbie Moon, June 2010, especially Table 3.14
- Crime in England and Wales, 2010/11: Findings from the British Crime Survey and police recorded crime (2nd Edition), edited by: Rupert Chaplin, John Flatley and Kevin Smith, July 2011, especially Table 3.01
- Crime survey for England & Wales, 2011/12 at March 2012 – annual trend and demographic tables, especially Table D15
- Office for National Statistics, Crime Statistics, Focus on Violent Crime and Sexual Offences, 2012/13, published February 2014, especially Tables 4.1, 4.2, 4.6, “0.1 Bulletin Tables”
- Office for National Statistics, Crime Statistics, Focus on Violent Crime and Sexual Offences, 2013/14, “Appendix Tables”, especially Tables 4.01 and 4.04.
- Office for National Statistics, Crime Statistics, Focus on: Violent Crime and Sexual Offences, year ending March 2015 – Appendix Tables, especially Tables 4.01, 4.15 and 4.17.
Related links (open in this tab)